This week was much about news aggregators and Twitter (April 14-20 2008):
- Five Wrong Ways to Pitch RWW and One Great Way – Marshall Kirkpatrick
Pitching RWW through RSS feeds is the preferred way.
- Twitpitch: The Elevator Pitch Hits Twitter – Sarah Perez
Describe your product in 140 characters or less using Twitter with the hashtag #twitpitch.
- Web 3.0 Will Be About Reducing the Noise—And Twhirl Isn’t Helping – Erick Schonfeld
"Web 3.0 will be about reducing the noise," and leverage the information atoms of the Distributed Web. Twhirl - a desktop Twitter client, and Alert Thingy - a desktop FriendFeed client don't help.
- ReadBurner Relaunches – Sarah Perez
ReadBurner – An aggregator for Google Reader shared items.
- TwitLinks: Not Useful, Not A TechMeme Killer – Michael Arrington
TwitLinks – "A list of links provided by top Twitter users". AlphaTwitter might be more useful, ranks links shared on Twitter.
- Is the Mobile Web Dead? Some Mobile Entrepreneurs Say Yes – Marshall Kirkpatrick
- 6 Web Apps To Get You Through A Slow News Day – Corvida
"Six social media sites to help you find more great content." StumbleUpon, Twitter, FriendFeed, LinkRiver, Techsted, Diigo, Delicious (7!).